Admire Expectations Before the Bell Rings: Be Responsible
- Enter the room quietly.
- Place your backpack or books neatly in your space, preferably on the floor.
- Check your computer for adequate charge.
Sit near an outlet or ask to borrow a charger if necessary.
- check your grades
- read the announcements
- review the previous blogs
Admire Expectations After the Bell Rings: Be Respectful
- Have your equipment ready to go:
Laptop charged, headsets (earbuds) plugged in, and smartphone NOT in use until AFTER instructional time.
- Be prepared to complete your activities as instructed on your Google Classroom Stream.
- Remove your hands from the keyboard during direct instruction time.
- Actively focus your Eyes ON your screen while we review the blog of the day
- Rest your voice during instructional time.
- Ask questions that will benefit the entire class OR save your individual questions and comments
until after instructional time.
Admire Expectations During Your Work Time: Be Safe
- Visit only sites you know your parents, your grandma, your adult friends may enjoy watching WITH you.
- Converse with your classmates during non-instructional time only if you are using a quiet voice.
- Let Ms. Admire know if you accidentally access an inappropriate site. You are ALWAYS being watched, FYI.
- Get excited about listening to music, watching video clips, and exploring interesting sites.
- Protect your identity:
- Usernames and Passwords
- Appropriate labels on images and text
- Passes to and from various places in the building
Admire Expectations As You Leave: Be Kind! (Obviously)
- Push in your chairs, tidy your workspace.
- Greet a classmate with a friendly comment!
- Prepare your attitude for positives as you walk to your next class!
- Have a hygge day, one class period at a time!